Connect with us
Friday,04-April-2025
Breaking News

Maharashtra

Cruise party: Nawab Malik demands arrest of Fashion TV chief

Published

on

 Nationalist Congress Party Minister Nawab Malik on Friday demanded the arrest of Fashion TV India head Kashiff Khan, the ‘bearded man’ whom he identifies as the chief organiser of the cruiser party raided by the Narcotics Control Bureau on October 2.

“I have spoken of the ‘bearded man’ aboard the Cordelia cruise ship, who was dancing with a girl… He is Kashiff Khan, the India chief of Fashion TV channel, who was present on the Mumbai-Goa cruise,” Malik told mediapersons, continuing his exposure series on the NCB Zonal Director Sameer Wankhede.

He alleged that Khan runs drugs, sex and porn rackets and is “a close friend of Wankhede”, and sought to know why the NCB local chief let him (Khan) off the hook though he was the organiser of the alleged rave party.

“We have also come to know… rather, the NCB has said that they were planning the raids for around a month. During the course of this one month of planning and investigations, was the NCB unaware as to who has actually organised the (rave) party?,” Malik asked.

Responding briefly. Wankhede trashed Malik’s charges saying: “Its an absolute lie… the law will take its own course.”

Malik shared the videos of Khan dancing in that party which was raided by the NCB and among the persons arrested were Aryan Khan, son of Bollywood megastar Shah Rukh Khan.

Aryan, along with his friends Arbaaz Merchant and Munmun Dhamecha were granted bail on Thursday by Bombay High Court and are awaiting release from the jail anytime.

Two others secured bail from the Special NDPS Court earlier this week, and another 15 are still in custody in the same case in which Wankhede is under the scanner of the NCB and the Mumbai Police.

Maharashtra

Mumbai Cleanup Marshal and Swachh Mumbai campaign ended, fine collection from citizens also stopped, BMC helpline number released

Published

on

Mumbai: Mumbai BMC has abolished the clean-up marshal policy, after which now the clean-up marshal has disappeared from the streets of the city. The Municipal Corporation has completely banned the clean-up marshal and the Swachh Mumbai Mission has been stopped. This means that now no clean-up marshal will be able to force citizens to pay fines or take any other punitive action. After complaints against clean-up marshals, Mumbai BMC has decided to stop and suspend the service of clean-up marshals from today.

The Solid Waste Management Department of Mumbai Municipal Corporation, under the Department of Garbage and Sanitation, oversees public cleanliness in Mumbai and the ‘Swachh Mumbai Mission’ has been closed from April 4, 2025. However, the Municipal Corporation administration has appealed to the citizens that if any fine has been imposed on them despite this, then they can complain about it. Complaints regarding cleanup marshals can be made to the divisional control room of the Mumbai Municipal Corporation at 022-23855128 and 022-23877691 (extension number 549/500).

Continue Reading

Maharashtra

New India Cooperative Bank embezzlement accused’s properties attached

Published

on

Mumbai: Mumbai Economic Branch (EOW) has also started property seizure proceedings in the case of embezzlement of crores of rupees from New India Cooperative Bank. EOW said that after identifying the properties obtained from the embezzled amount, it has been attached and seized. 5 accused have been arrested in this case and 21 immovable properties of these accused have been found, which have been allowed to be confiscated.

This is the first action under 107 BNSS in Mumbai city in which the property of the accused has been seized. Mumbai AOW said that the amount recovered from the seized properties will also be estimated. After the bank scam in Mumbai, EOW has taken major action and details of other properties of the accused are also being investigated.

Continue Reading

Crime

Mumbai Five members of Lawrence Bishnoi gang arrested, Mumbai Crime Branch gives a shock to Bishnoi gang

Published

on

Mumbai: Mumbai Crime Branch has claimed to have arrested five shooters of gangster Lawrence Bishnoi gang in a major operation. 5 revolvers and 21 live cartridges have been recovered from the possession of these shooters. Mumbai Police is also interrogating these shooters. Police arrested the attackers before they could execute the incident and averted the incident. Mumbai Crime Branch has arrested these five from Andheri area. They had come here with the intention of carrying out a major vandalism incident, but the police foiled the incident before that.

The arrested accused include Vikas Thakur, Samit Dilawar, Devendra Rupesh Saxena, Shreya Suresh Yadav, Vivek Gupta. Vikas Thakur is a resident of Versova Andheri, Samit Mukesh Kumar Dilawar is a resident of Sonipat, Haryana, Devendra Rupesh Saxena is a resident of Madhya Pradesh, Shreya Suresh Yadav is a resident of Jagdishpur, Bihar and Vivek Kumar Gupta is a resident of Rampur, Rajasthan.

Weapons have been recovered from their possession and the Crime Branch has registered a case against them under Section 3 and 25 of the BNS, Section 55 and 61 (2) and Maharashtra Police Act. The Crime Branch is investigating where the accused brought the weapons from.

After the shooting of Salman Khan, Lawrence Bishnoi gang is trying to become active in Mumbai, but due to the strict action of Mumbai Crime Branch, the back of the gang has been broken and now the Crime Branch has given a big blow to the Lawrence Bishnoi gang and arrested five of its members. The Crime Branch is further investigating the matter.

Continue Reading

Trending