Connect with us
Sunday,30-November-2025
Breaking News

Maharashtra

New details emerge in investigation into Mumbai Rohit Arya encounter… Rohit had asked for videos from Marathi artists and selected 80 children

Published

on

Mumbai: was shaken by the hostage drama at the Mumbai RA studio. Rohit Arya had taken young children hostage at the studio in Powai for the money owed. The police successfully rescued them, but Rohit Arya was killed in an encounter. Several Marathi artists will be questioned in this case, and the Human Rights Commission has also taken notice of it. New revelations are coming out every day in the hostage case.

‎Rohit Arya encounter Investigations are also underway about the ‘artists’ who met Rohit Arya.
‎Last week, on Thursday, October 30, there was a big commotion in Mumbai in the afternoon. Some young children and senior citizens were taken hostage at the Mumbai RA. After the work done for the education department, a person named Rohit Arya had called some children for an audition for payment of dues and he made several demands while holding some children hostage. After this, the police entered the washroom and rescued a total of 19 people, including 17 children. And during the encounter, Rohit Arya was shot dead.

This hostage drama has shaken not only Mumbai but the entire Maharashtra and new revelations are being made in this case every day. The post-mortem report of Rohit Arya, who was killed in the encounter, has also come out recently. The post-mortem report confirmed that Rohit Arya died due to bullet injuries. The report says that given the nature of the bullet, there was no chance of his survival.
Meanwhile, another revelation has been made in this case. RA Studio in Powai, where this hostage drama Rohit Arya conducted some auditions, was visited by some famous actors of the Marathi world. Many actors like senior actor Girish Oak, actress Urmila Kothare, Manal Kapoor, Swapnil Joshi, Teja Pradhan, Ankash Joshi were present in the studio. Now in this matter, those actors who were in contact with Rohit or were going to participate in the shooting will also be questioned. The Human Rights Commission has taken serious notice of the Rohit Arya encounter case and a committee has been appointed to investigate. In this matter, the artists who went to RA Studio and met Rohit Arya will also be questioned. It has been said that the statements of everyone who was in contact with Rohit Arya will be recorded. According to the information received, Rohit had made a lot of preparations before implementing the plan to take children hostage in the studio. He asked for videos of hundreds of child artists for the short film and selected 80 of them. After that, he organized a four-day workshop for 35, 20 and finally 17 child artists. According to the information received, during these four days, artists Manal Kapoor, Swapnil Joshi, Teja Shri Pradhan, Ankash Joshi had visited the studio and returned, so now all these artists will be questioned.

‎Rachita Jadhav was also contacted.
‎It has been told that actress Rachita Jadhav was also invited to the same Raw studio. Rohit pretended that he wanted to do a film and an audition was held for her. Under the same conspiracy, he also contacted actress Rachita Jadhav. He called her, I am doing a film, he asked if you will work in it. When she agreed, he called her to the studio, and he also arranged a meeting. However, at the same time, due to a medical emergency at Ruchita’s house, she told that she could not come to the studio. Hence, Rohit and Ruchita did not meet.

Maharashtra

Milind’s gangsters are a symbol of the city’s destruction, action is being taken under MPDA

Published

on

Mumbai: Milind Police have taken action against Tek Shankar Dhotre, who created terror here by intimidating shopkeepers, passers-by and rickshaw drivers and collected money by threatening them. The action has been taken on the instructions of Additional Commissioner Mahesh Patil. The accused is a terror in the area. A total of 6 cases of violence against him have been registered against him for collecting money. He intimidates traders and shopkeepers and collects money from him every month. No one used to speak out against him. In such a situation, the police took the complainant into confidence and took action against him. He is a terror in Milind. After taking action under the MPDA, the accused was taken into custody and deported from Mumbai to other cities. The Mumbai Police has now started action against such goons to restore the trust of the public towards the police so that the public’s trust in the police is established and the fear of the police remains in the hearts of the goons.

Continue Reading

Maharashtra

Mumbai Weather Update: City Continues To See Smog-Filled Morning Amid Rising Pollution; Overall AQI Remains In Unhealthy Range At 281

Published

on

WETHER

Mumbai: Mumbai began its Friday with a deceptively pleasant chill, as minimum temperatures dipped just below 22°C, offering residents a brief sense of relief. However, this early coolness quickly gave way to discomfort as people stepped outside to find the city blanketed in a dense, lingering smog. Commuters heading out during peak morning hours encountered reduced visibility along with eye irritation, throat discomfort and difficulty breathing, clear signs of an atmosphere overloaded with pollutants.

What initially felt like a refreshing morning soon became yet another stark indicator of Mumbai’s steadily worsening air-quality crisis. A thick haze settled over major roads, residential complexes, commercial hubs and transit routes. With only weak winds sweeping across the region, there was little natural movement to disperse the pollutants that have been steadily accumulating throughout November.

The India Meteorological Department (IMD) reported that the city is expected to experience clear skies through the day, with temperatures likely climbing to around 33°C in the afternoon. While the mild morning chill is expected to persist over the next few days, experts noted that there is still no sign of when Mumbai’s air quality might improve. The stagnant atmospheric conditions continue to trap particulate matter close to the surface, aggravating the city’s pollution load.

On Friday, Mumbai’s overall Air Quality Index (AQI) rose to a worrying 281, placing it firmly in the unhealthy category. This spike represents a major deterioration from earlier in the month, when several neighbourhoods reported moderate or merely poor readings. The decline is now citywide, affecting coastal stretches, industrial belts and densely populated residential areas alike.

Among the worst-affected locations, the Wadala Truck Terminal recorded an alarming AQI of 395, marking it as the most polluted spot of the day. Colaba followed with a reading of 317, while Chakala reported 310, both falling within the severe category.

Prominent business zones were not spared either: Worli and the Bandra-Kurla Complex (BKC) each logged AQI levels of 310, showing how uniformly pollution has spread across Mumbai’s central, western and eastern sectors.

Some suburbs fared marginally better but still failed to reach healthy levels. Kandivali East recorded the day’s lowest AQI at 130, classified as poor. Powai stood at 200, Malad West at 210, Parel Bhoiwada at 220, and Mulund West at 237, placing all within the poor to unhealthy range.

For context, an AQI of 0–50 is considered good, 51–100 moderate, 101–150 poor, 151–200 unhealthy, and anything above 200 classified as severe or hazardous. With much of the city now above that threshold, Mumbai continues to grapple with an air-quality crisis that shows no signs of easing.

Continue Reading

Maharashtra

Mumbai: Massive Fire Breaks Out Inside Godown In Kurla’s Kismat Nagar;

Published

on

Mumbai: A major fire erupted inside a godown in Kurla West’s Kismat Nagar area on Thursday night, triggering a swift response from the Mumbai Fire Department. Videos circulating on social media showed towering flames accompanied by dense black smoke rising high above the godown, visible from several hundred metres away.

According to officials, the Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation (BMC) Fire Brigade received an emergency call at 11:08 pm, following which multiple fire tenders were rushed to the spot. Initial assessments categorised the blaze as a Level-II fire, but as flames rapidly spread across adjoining structures, the situation escalated. By 11:44 pm, the Mumbai Fire Brigade declared it a Level-III (major) fire after the inferno engulfed nearly 10 to 12 chawl structures.

Firefighters battled the spreading flames through the night, working to prevent the blaze from reaching densely packed residential units in the vicinity. The godown where the fire originated was located within a chawl cluster, making containment especially challenging. Thick plumes of smoke blanketed surrounding localities as emergency teams attempted to bring the situation under control.

Several agencies were deployed as part of the coordinated response effort, including the BMC Fire Brigade, local police, ward officials, the Electricity Distribution Company and a 108 ambulance unit. Despite the scale of the fire and the proximity to residential structures, authorities reported no injuries so far. The cause of the blaze remains under investigation.

Meanwhile, in a separate incident late Wednesday night, a car fire on the Bandra Worli Sea Link caused major disruption to traffic. The vehicle, identified as a Honda sedan, reportedly rammed into the side barrier at high speed before catching fire. Motorists on the busy sea link were left stranded as a long traffic snarl developed, with many unsure of the cause until videos began circulating online.

Footage showed the vehicle completely charred, with firefighters working quickly to extinguish the flames. Though the fire generated thick smoke and intense heat, no casualties have been confirmed. Fire officials later stated that the blaze was brought under control after brief yet intense firefighting efforts.

Continue Reading

Trending