Connect with us


Viral Video: Zomato Food Delivery Woman Abuses Traffic Police’s Towing Van Driver For This Reason!



A video is getting viral on the social media, where a Zomato food delivery woman can be seen abusing the traffic officials, when the latter has towed her two wheeler in Towing Van.

This incident took place in Mumbai city lately and the woman can be seen abusing the towing van driver and other members. She can be heard saying, “Why have you clicked my picture along with my two wheeler vehicle and towed it when I am standing next to it.”

After seeing the woman hurling abuses to the traffic police officials, many locals tried to stop her from messing with them. Even after locals told her to be silent and don’t shout, still the woman keep continued her abusive rant. One of the traffic official started recording the whole incident, who was also being stopped for filming it.

Now the question here is, whose fault was it? The woman who was abusing the traffic police officials for towing her two wheeler or the one who towed her vehicle when she was standing next to it! Locals have reported the incident to the local police.

Earlier a month ago, BMC has increased the illegal parked vehicles fine in the no parking zones ranging from Rs 5,000 to to Rs 15,000 if vehicles found to be parked within the 500-meter no-parking radius of public parking lots.



Uttar Pradesh ATS arrests Islamic scholar in conversion racket





 The Uttar Pradesh Anti-Terrorist Squad (ATS) on Wednesday arrested Islamic scholar Maulana Kaleem Siddiqui from Meerut on charges of religious conversation.

His name emerged during the investigation into the Umar Gautam case.

Umar Gautam was jailed in June after the Uttar Pradesh Police rounded him up for allegedly running a conversion racket.

The 64-year-old Islamic scholar was on the radar of security agencies due to suspicious activities. He was picked up as soon as he arrived in Meerut late Tuesday night. He is currently being interrogated by the police.

According to the ATS spokesman, Maulana Kaleem Siddiqui is a resident of Phulat in Uttar Pradesh’s Muzaffarnagar.

Uttar Pradesh Additional Director General (Law and Order), Prashant Kumar, said “Investigation shows that Maulana Kaleem Siddiqui’s trust received Rs 3 crore in foreign funding including Rs 1.5 crore from Bahrain. Six teams of ATS have been formed to investigate this case.”

Mufti Qazi Jahangir Alam Qasmi and Mohammad Umar Gautam were arrested in June from Delhi’s Jamia Nagar area for trying to convert deaf students and poor people to Islam, with alleged funding from Pakistan’s Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI).

Continue Reading


The 13-year-old boy held for allegedly raping a 9-year-old girl in Uttar Pradesh





 In a shocking incident, a nine-year-old girl was allegedly raped by a 13-year-old boy who lives in her neighborhood in the Bhuta village in Bareilly district, police said.

The girl, a Class 4 student, was playing with a friend in front of her house when the minor boy took her to a secluded place and sexually assaulted. The girl returned home crying and showed her injuries to her mother.

The incident took place on September 16 but the FIR was lodged on Monday.

The girl’s mother alleged that she had been confined in her house by some few influential persons of her village which is why it took her time to file the complaint.

The local panchayat had also asked the girl’s family to compromise and take an ‘undisclosed amount’.

The girl’s mother somehow managed to contact police on Sunday and lodged a complaint.

An FIR was then registered under section 376 (rape) of the IPC and relevant sections of the POCSO Act.

The boy, a student of Class 8, was sent to a juvenile home on Monday. The girl’s medical examination has also been completed.

Bareilly Senior Superintendent of Police (SSP) Rohit Singh Sajwan said, “The crime occurred last Thursday. A complaint was lodged much later as the girl’s kin were forced to compromise. As soon as the police came to know, a team was sent to the village and a thorough probe was carried out.”

The SSP further said, “We have registered an FIR against the minor boy and he has been produced in the juvenile court. I have asked the circle officer to investigate the role of local village head as the girl’s mother said he was the mediator in the meetings and was forcing the family to compromise. We are also looking at the other possibilities in this case.”

Continue Reading


K’taka suicide horror: Minor girl lived with 5 dead bodies for 5 days




More horrific details have surfaced from the shocking suicide case of four members of a family and the death of a nine-month-old baby in Bengaluru. The police rescued a minor girl who lived with the five dead bodies for five days in the house.

The five bodies were discovered inside the house in the Byadarahalli police station limits on Friday night from where the police rescued the two and half year-old girl, Preksha. She was found in an almost unconscious state.

The girl lived in the house where the dead bodies of her mother Sinchana (34), grandmother Bharathi (51), mother’s sister Sindhoorani (31), mother’s brother Madhusagar (25) were hanging from the ceiling.

The girl was found in the room where Madhusagar was hanged.

Preksha has been admitted to a private hospital for treatment.

The police said that she would need treatment and counselling.

The Byadrahalli police investigating the case said that the post-mortem of bodies will be conducted on Saturday morning. Though it appears a case of suicide, it has to be confirmed in the post-mortem, they added.

Soumendu Mukharjee, Additional Commissioner of Police (West) said that the reason for the five deaths is yet to be ascertained.

“We have not found a death note from the house. Shankar, the man of the house is in a state of shock. He will be inquired as soon as he is fit,” he said.

Meanwhile, Shankar has said that his daughters came home after fighting with their husbands.

Instead of resolving the issue and sending them back to their husbands, his wife Bharathi encouraged them to stay back.

“I worked hard to get my daughters Sinchana and Sindhoorani educated. Son Madhusagar was also an engineering graduate and worked in a private company. Sinchana had come back home after having a fight with her husband over an ear-piercing ceremony of their daughter. There were no issues regarding finances. They have taken the extreme decision on trivial issues,” Shankar said.

Police said that neighbours have informed them that, there was a fight between Shankar and his son Madhusgar. After the fight, Shankar had walked out of the house.

After the incident, the family had committed suicide on Sunday itself.

The bodies were found in a decomposed state and forensic experts and police officers have predicted that the deaths have occurred five days ago.

However, this will also be confirmed after the post-mortem.

Bharathi, the elderly lady was found hanging to the ceiling in the hall and Sinchana, Sindhoorani’s bodies were found in a room on the first floor along with the nine-month-old baby boy.

Madhusagar was found hanging in his room. All three children had separate rooms in the house.

The incident came to light when Shankar, a journalist, broke open the door with the help of neighbours and police on Friday night.

Shankar had told police that he called his family members for three days which went answered.

Continue Reading